Thanks to Reusch UK we have 2 pairs of Goalkeeping Gloves to give away.
Q: How many goalkeepers must be included in each nation's 2015 World Cup squad?
Send your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject header 'GLOVES' and include your contact details and the size of glove your wear. Good luck. #SafeHands
Reusch UK, who sponsor England stopper Sibhan Chamberlain, have been making gloves since 1934 and produced the first goalkeeper glove with a latex palm in 1973. A year later Sepp Maier won the World Cup wearing Reusch gloves and since then more World Cup winning goalkeepers have worn Reusch gloves than any other brand! Reusch would love this to continue in 2015 with Siobhan Chamberlain and the England Ladies World Cup Squad and wish them every success in the forthcoming tournament in Canada.
- The gloves are called: Re:ceptor Pro M1 Special
- The official colour is: black / dark green / green gecko
- The retail price would be: £75
Product Description is:
- Palm: M1 Mega Grip Latex – a great all round latex suitable for most playing conditions
- Cut: Special Surround Cut ESS – Roll Finger glove with a great anatomical fit
- Wrist Closure: Wrist Bandage with full velcro fastening strap
- Backhand: Pro Latex
- Pro Flex – Best backhand flexibility on the market
- ESS – Ergonomic Support System, promoting a natural catching position for the hand
- 3D Thumb Crotch – Avoids seams between thumb and forefinger increasing flexibility
- Rolled Thumb – Additional latex around the thumb for better ball contact
- Pull Loop – to help getting the gloves on easier and quicker
For more information on Reusch Goalkeeping Gloves visit the website - www.reusch.com