Banks offers free advice to young talent

Practice! More Practice is needed

Elite Logo.jpg

It's not often you get good advice from Banks these days, but when it's from an England legend and world cup hero in Gordon Banks OBE, you tend to take heed of what's being said.

The former England no.1 has publicly backed Reactions Goal Keeper Coaching since its inception. He recently offered words of encouragement to Owner Eddie Johnson regarding the launch of Reactions-Elite, and to paraphrase his advice – "young players should spend 90% of the time practicing and the other 10% should consist of MORE PRACTICE!"

Simple but sound advise from a world cup winning hero!

I think we all agree, that the key to development of talent is more practice, but it needs to be delivered by quality coaches and the aim of Reactions- Elite is to offer this high level of quality coaching.

Reactions-Elite are holding an open trial this Saturday in the Midlands region for girls' and boys aged 7-11. For more information or to register visit www.reactions-elite.com

Whether you register or just turn up on the day, mention She Kicks and you will receive a free copy of the latest issue.

Poll

54.159.148.171

Neither are workable or likely at present but hypothetically, would you prefer a more strict salary cap in the FA WSL OR should centrally contracted England players (that receive salaries from The FA) be allocated more evenly around WSL1 clubs?

Please select from the below choices...

  • She Kicks