+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
    numbersix

Default A Little Odd

for the past 3 seasons I have been unable to find a bookie that will give me odds for Arsenal to win the league or anything else...........

Shameless plug but Bodugi.com might be able to help?

Having said that, I would have thought that last season's league should convince any bookie that making odds would be a good idea. William Hill were full of it when creating their Alternative Sports Personality of the Year line up in November, maybe they should put their odds/money where their publicity machine-mouth is!

numbersix

Default Mind The Gap

yeah, last season was such a close run thing that the Brummies were leading for most of the way and had the Title snatched out of their jaws only towards the end - with them having added a bit of strength to the squad for the coming campaign, I anticipate another close run thing unless of course, Arsenal pick up any decent players from the US fiasco.......
    Last edited by numbersix; 17-02-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Will Hill have some markets online, made 15 Wednesday on France v Netherlands, they do have individual games priced for the WSL.

numbersix

Default It's All Up Hill From Here

looks like a visit will be on the cards -

numbersix

Default Arsenal to win a second WSL Title

Yeah, no matter what they do to make it harder for Arsenal , they will end the season with the title again and 2 other trophies....